With the increase ter fresh miners on the web recently I thought it would be a good idea to have a central spot to send fresh crypto enthusiasts who are interested ter mining.
I want to keep this guide focused stringently on mining, see my other posts for general crypto skill which explains the basics (need to create this pagina still ?? – if you are interested let mij know what you want to hear about! ) . Other articles that would be of rente would be: Crypto Wallet Recommendations 2018, Useful Tips for Cryptocurrency Users and GPU Crypto Mining Equipment Proof of Concept
Okay, onward to mining!
A miner is an anonymous third witness to any transaction on the network. This anonymous third party has introduced the Triple Entry Accounting system which will revolutionize the Dual Entry system that most institutions use today.
- Mining serves two purposes:
- Miners search for the next block. Thesis blocks are used to sign transactions sent on the network. When you find a block, you are paid a set amount of the crypto spil a prize.
- Miners verify transactions on the network against the current block. When a transaction is successfully verified, the miner receives a puny payment known spil the transaction toverfee. Transaction fees are paid by the users who send money on the network.
If you are still with mij by now, you will have a welvoeglijk understanding of crypto and are ready to give mining a slok. Check out my very first mining equipment build for some tips on mining hardware, overclocking, and some gotchas!
Wij will be using the EWBF miner to mine zcash on nanopool.
- Setup a zcash wallet, for a brand fresh miner I recommend zcash4win. My postbode Crypto Wallet Recommendations 2018 will give you some options.
- Run the wallet to commence downloading the blockchain (happens automatically). While this downloads…
- Download EWBF – this is the mining software
- Samenvatting the miner, within the folder you will find the verkeersopstopping “miner.cfg”. Make that opstopping look like the one below
- For your wallet t-address, within your wallet, navigate to own addresses ->, fresh T (Semitransparent) address. The equipment name is not required but useful when you run numerous.
Waterput YOUR t-address into your miner.cfg verkeersopstopping so it looks like so:
Note: The reason wij run the miner from a batch opstopping is because if the miner crashes, the batch opstopping is still running and will loop on the “goto restart” statement which will cause the miner to be restarted. This only works if you have “eexit 1” te miner.cfg (uitgang on error).
Make sure that you point it to the zindelijk directory for miner.exe and miner.cfg.
Five minutes or so. You should check the status pagina to verify that you have setup mining correctly. Your status pagina will be located at a URL like: https://zec.nanopool.org/account/t1NLsB3ToCh1s39pDbUHQR8iisRbUESgy4f you just need to switch the t-address to your address. If you see activity on your pagina, you have setup mining correctly and will be getting payouts every .01 Zcash (ZEC) you mine. You can see how close you are to the payout on the status pagina. Once you get a payout it will be deposited into your wallet.
Check out my mining equipment if you’re interested!
Love and blessed mining! If you find this useful, consider a peak of whatever crypto you choose. I always recommend fresh miners send a very petite amount of money just so they can get convenient with moving crypto around, it is an awesome feeling!
- Bitcoin: 1DqzpmcJ8QRFUHJKdPPWvT3gQPawj8oon2
- Ethereum: 0x57Ea911dCC6BC5E8c31EB9Aa9908B2ac8bD10D20
- ZCash: t1S2REP2ZZvq5vcjHpLBaCnR8bp2epGxW5h
- Monero: 4AAzjw1Gjx69irFtNjHbCNGzgEqb1ckhA4JKEEgLQHW5Dn57RRndNhPNn19PMJN96MMkxLYD7b4A5UPrpkHnkbJHGHCyK3d