The 1KA device’s advanced modules feature also provides support for telephone surveys. The proces for creating a telephone survey is spil goes after:
1. Create a standard survey with the ‘Create survey’ option, which enables you to set conditions.
Trio. Te order to activate the telephone survey module, click on the ‘EDIT’ – ‘Settings’ tabulator, where you can select the ‘Telephone survey’ option from the ‘Advanced modules’ section. Select the ‘Telephone survey’ checkbox.
Four. Te order to perform a telephone survey, you voorwaarde inject the selected respondents who will be answering the survey by clicking on the ‘Add’ tabulator. Ter the next step, you select variables you would like to add and determine their order. You can select the variables ‘Phone’, ‘Very first name’, ‘Last name’, spil well spil other extra variables. Ter the case of the ‘Phone’, ‘Very first name’, ‘Last name’ variables, you inject a respondent by coming in the gegevens ter that order, separated by a comma. Each respondent should be entered on a separate row. You can also add respondents by importing an Excel opstopping (verkeersopstopping extension ‘csv’), where the sequence of columns vereiste be the same spil the sequence of variables added te the telephone module) or from existing variables.
Five. When you have entered all of the selected respondents, click ‘Add’. You can also create different lists of respondents and save the list with the ‘Save profile’ option, or spil a fresh profile with the ‘Save spil fresh profile’ option.
6. Inject the selected name of the respondent list te the ‘List name’ opbergruimte, such spil for example ‘Directory’, and click ‘Save’.
7. Ter the ‘Recipients’ tabulator, you can review, filterzakje, edit or delete your list of respondents, spil well spil review respondents’ status (‘Busy’, ‘No reaction’, etc.), spil well spil review other available information (interviewer, date).
9. Your list of telephone numbers will be displayed one by one. The order of dialling phone numbers can be switched te the Settings tabulator, which is located on the right side. The dialling order can be random (default), immovable, AZ or ZA. Your ‘Call history’ is displayed to the left of the number, where the respondent’s voeling details spil well spil other possible comments are found. To the right of the telephone number, the ‘Comments’ window is displayed, where you can also write a comment next to the displayed number. If the respondent agrees to take part ter the survey, click ‘A – Embark with survey – Open Survey’, and the answers can be entered either by you or another interviewer. When the respondent has answered all the survey questions, select ‘U – Survey successfully finished. Go to next call’. Te case of an unsuccessful call, you can select one of the following options:
- “Z” – Busy: if the number is busy
- “N” – No reaction: if the respondent wasgoed unavailable
- “T” – Appointment: if you make an appointment with the respondent for the next call, where you can also mark the precies date and hour for the next call
- “P” – Interrupted
- “D” – Delayed
You can then either call another number (‘Cancel – call next number’ – ter case the dialling order is random) or zekering the survey process.
Ten. Te the ‘Waiting list’ tabulator, two lists are shown. Very first, ‘Waiting list’, contains a list of all those respondents who obtained the status Z, N, T, P or D according to the order they are scheduled te for the next call. Thus, wij can instantly see with which respondents, for example, wij have made an appointment for the next call and when. The 2nd list, ‘Calling list’, contains all the numbers of respondents who have not yet bot called, ter order, spil wij specified ter the settings.
- the default time for the next call ter case the respondent is given the status of “Z” – Busy, “N” – No response or “D” – Delayed
- the maximum number of calls (by default set to Ten)
- order of calling: random, immobile, AZ and ZA
- list of interviewers and editors with access
12. Te the ‘Instrumentenbord’ tabulator (far left) is a summary review of a telephone survey including gegevens on the number of all units with a phone number, all called units and the number of units based on status (busy, no reaction etc.). Here you can see an overview of calls for the interviewer, how many calls were made by each interviewer.
13. You can assign users with ‘phone interviewer’ status te the ‘Edit’ – ‘Settings’ – ‘Access editors’ tabulator by adding the user’s email address into the ‘Add users that can edit survey’ field. When a user has bot successfully added, they will emerge under ‘Users with access to survey’. By clicking on the pencil next to the user’s email address, extra options will show up where you select the last one – ‘Is phone interviewer’ (only telephone survey). All other options are then de-selected, meaning a user with the ‘phone interviewer’ status will be incapable to edit and access other tabs of this survey. The interviewer can access the interface for dialling te the ‘My Surveys’ tabulator, where a fresh tabulator ‘Telephone surveys’ will emerge, with a list of all surveys where the user has a ‘phone interviewer’ status. By clicking on the survey, the interface for dialling will open.